LUXURY GIFTING, REINVENTED. TIFFANY INTRODUCES A VERY, VERY TIFFANY HOLIDAY
The ultimate holiday gift guide features 12 extraordinary items so unexpected and remarkable, you’re going to need a bigger Blue Box.
NEW YORK, NY (Month TK Day TK, 2019)
Tiffany & Co. gives new meaning to “the more, the merrier” with the ultimate holiday cataloguefeaturing 12 one-of-a-kind gifts and experiences—a first in the company’s 182-year history. These luxurious presents showcase Tiffany’s ingenuity and legacy of unparalleled craftsmanship, with memorable moments reflecting the magic of the brand. The catalogue features a curated selection of the best of the best, with everything from a one-of-a-kind custom high jewelry design to an unforgettable adventure in Kenya and new jewelry, collections and gift ideas to make it a happy holiday for everyone.
“This holiday we wanted to really surprise our customers in a whole new way by showcasing the most awe-inspiring objects and experiences that you can only find at Tiffany,” said Reed Krakoff, chief artistic officer, Tiffany & Co. “In addition to many exciting new designs and collections, this year we’ve curated 12 gifts that represent the best of the best and embody the artistry and craftsmanship at the heart of our brand.”
Among the luxury objects and experiences are:
- A treasure trove of Tiffany surprises are housed in a four-foot-tall Advent calendar, offering 24 days of unexpected delights. A hand-illustrated rendering of the Fifth Avenue flagship store holds everything from a sterling silver paper cup and a Tiffany T True bracelet in 18k yellow gold to a Tiffany Smile pendant in 18k rose gold with diamonds.
- The pinnacle of design and artistry is a custom-design ring handcrafted by Tiffany’s artisans—and imagined by you. At the centerpiece of this bespoke ring, is a magnificent round brilliant D color, internally flawless diamond of over 8 carats. This exclusive high jewelry custom-design experience includes a private consultation with Tiffany’s chief artistic officer, Reed Krakoff, and an inside look into the design journey of your jewelry piece, from sketch to the Tiffany Blue Box®.
- Two iconic legacy brands come together to create the ultimate collectible, a custom-made Tiffany Blue® motorcycle. This finely tuned machine from Indian Motorcycle Co., America’s first motorcycle company, features 16” laced wheels with chrome-plated rims and spokes dressed in vintage tread tires, stainless steel exhaust and a custom sterling silver Indian Motorcycle x Tiffany & Co. plaque.
- A must-have gift for garden lovers is the solid sterling silver greenhouse. Handcrafted in Tiffany’s hollowware workshop, the greenhouse measures 20 inches wide, 26 inches long and 17 inches high, and is the perfect vessel to showcase all things botanical. Flowers will be delivered monthly for one year to accentuate the beauty of the greenhouse.
- Go on the journey of a lifetime with The Great Adventure in Kenya. In keeping with Tiffany’s passion for preserving the planet, this trip includes an 11-day safari through the Samburu National Reserve for two guests to witness the elephants, lions and rhinos that Tiffany and the Wildlife Conservation Network are committed to protecting. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Wildlife Conservation Network. This monumental expedition includes a Tiffany x GLOBE-TROTTER luggage set to get you there in style.
The out-of-the-ordinary gifts and experiences offered in the catalogue are what dreams are made of—unexpected and full of delight for a holiday unlike any other.
To learn more, please visit www.Tiffany.com/VeryVeryTiffany